[PvP] Best burn build on FB

Saiyan.1704

The only burn build we have. The other "viable" build is the Honor/Valor/FB - Magi/Menders Bunker Support.

Water Runes is the most common question with the build. The 6th effect, "Heal nearby allies for a small amount" does 1.1k AoE healing every 10 seconds, or 1.5k heals on Magi amulet. Along with Medi healing, this makes Mantra of Solice a very strong heal when used every 15s. All bunker support builds will be use it.

Sage Burn Support FB(Been playing with Sword of Justice over Smite Condition for a bit more range dps with Scepter)

I really don't like full bunker builds but this build really isn't bad when it comes to balancing support & damage dealing. It's not exactly a stand alone 1v1 side-point bunker node holder so don't go in thinking that'll happen.

P.SWhat happened to separating PvE balance and PvP balance Anet? So much for promises..

Difficult to pull off sometimes because i'm not used to the combo right off the bat but...F1 5th spell Ashes of the Just effects Spirit Weapons

Cast: SoJ > F1 > 5th spell

Best when already in F1 but you can cast SoJ before entering your Tomb to cast your 5th spell. The burn burst on 1 target is 4 to 5 stacks, better than Purging Flames. ~~For a range-type dps utility, it's not too bad.~~

EditSword of Justice doesn't do so great when people kite or are spread out... stuck with Purging Flames but kept Smite Condition in the original post.

Final thoughts: This build is a B at best. It's still not great but no power or burn spec is great on Guardian atm. I get why people run DH to better fight Scourges but DH has huge limitations - I don't even feel DH Power is better than this build unless you're planning on 1v1ing people on side points or something. DH Power wont out perform what this build (or the bunker build) will offer in team fights.

Archived