"The game client losts its connection to the server"

At frequent interval, all my skills stops working, I can dodge roll infinitely, I can't activate anything, nor send any message and then the game stops and takes me back at the character creation screen with the message" The game client losts its connection to the server. Please wait a few minutes before restarting the client and trying again.Error Code: 7:1000:7006:462

I'm having this like almost at every 15 minutes or so.

I never had this problem the past years I was playing the game (problem might have started a few months ago).And since the last patch, It's even worse.

Also, It's a lot worse in fractals for some reasons.

I checked my Internet connection and the problem does not seem to be coming from that. If someone know a fix, I'll gladly take it, right now the game is almost unplayable.

This has been happening to me, but only with cinematic scenes. In the story line "The Departing" .. I get Balthazar down to his 10% and when I hear Aurnene roar, the game just stops. And after a bit, I become disconnected to the server. This same thing happens every time on the last mission, To Kill a God, as well.I tried to turn my graphics down to low, but that didn't help. This is frustrating as I cannot complete the missions.

@"Phyre Storm.1624" said:This has been happening to me, but only with cinematic scenes. In the story line "The Departing" .. I get Balthazar down to his 10% and when I hear Aurnene roar, the game just stops. And after a bit, I become disconnected to the server. This same thing happens every time on the last mission, To Kill a God, as well.I tried to turn my graphics down to low, but that didn't help. This is frustrating as I cannot complete the missions.

This is a different bug, and has an 'official' thread.Workarounds include:Trying a VPNMinimizing the client during cutscenesContinuous use of skill or movement keysYou can find others in said thread, 'Storyline Disconnections' and posts from the Dev.

Good luck.

@Inculpatus cedo.9234 said:This is a different bug, and has an 'official' thread.Workarounds include:Trying a VPNMinimizing the client during cutscenesContinuous use of skill or movement keysYou can find others in said thread, 'Storyline Disconnections' and posts from the Dev.

Good luck.

I'm not normally on the forums, so therefore I went to the place I thought I'd get an answer.But I posted my issue on a FB fan page and got an answer within 10 minutes.

Edge.8724, please be nice, it's not worth a headache to be cantankerous. I got an answer and was able to get through one of the missions that was causing me a headache.As I likely won't check back - happy hunting.. or PvP'ing.. or crafting.. or whatever you do. Just have fun. :)

Archived