[BUG] Nature's Renewal & Nature's Vengeance bug, doesn't res at 360 radius — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[BUG] Nature's Renewal & Nature's Vengeance bug, doesn't res at 360 radius

reapex.8546reapex.8546 Member ✭✭✭
edited March 9, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

When traited with Nature's Vengeance, nature spirit's Nature Renewal does not resurrect people within a 360 raidus.
The blue circle appears to res, but the people remained downed.

Comments

• reapex.8546reapex.8546 Member ✭✭✭

Yeah, tried on Xera and position the blue circle over players near the border.
    They were not ressed at all, this isn't the first time Nature's Vengeance has been bugged. I hope someone at ArenaNet sees this post.

• steki.1478steki.1478 Member ✭✭✭✭

Did downed players by any chance got healed to 80-90% downed health or just nothing happened?

edited March 9, 2019

@steki.1478 said:
    Did downed players by any chance got healed to 80-90% downed health or just nothing happened?

Interesting question, I didn't check. Wiki says the spirit is suppose to res them but I'll look at players' health in the future.
    wiki "Your spirit of nature teleports to your location and sacrifices its health to revive and cure the conditions of nearby downed allies."

• steki.1478steki.1478 Member ✭✭✭✭

There's a bug where poisoned downeds below 33% health dont get revived, they just get healed to almost max downed health. Considering that nature spirit cleanses conditions this is quite hard to proc, but other reviving skills and vapor form will bug every single time.

@steki.1478 said:
    There's a bug where poisoned downeds below 33% health dont get revived, they just get healed to almost max downed health. Considering that nature spirit cleanses conditions this is quite hard to proc, but other reviving skills and vapor form will bug every single time.

Yeah, I can see poison being an unintended bug, thank you for the info. I'm going to head to a world boss today or tomorrow and try to use nature spirit there at the 360 range.

I just tried it on the two Largos Assassins in Wing 6. Three people were down, I used Nature's Renewal near the middle of the platform. I revived 2 out of the 3 people. Spirit of Nature was in range of all three players, so what I can tell Nature's Vengeance trait isn't working properly with Spirit of Nature.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.