Armistice Bastion

I think the snow-covered trails that surround the crafting area main structure are amazing looking, and I look forward to doing some GvG and other fights around those paths. If Anet would have offered the place as a GvG hub with crafting and access to WvW chat, I would have been more excited and suggested it to people earlier. The place has a winter vibe which I will love all year personally, and the three banners to choose a side for combat near the broken down arena are great features for it. I hope the GvG catches on there so I can participate and watch from the stadiums above the arena, or mount up on my warclaw and watch from the sides of the action. It's an instanced and overflow having area, so getting teams into it should be easy enough, and getting on the right overflow to spectate should be as well I would imagine. I feel like 1k gems for a GvG hub feature was worth the purchase, and it wasn't even an expansion pack. I hope they see this model working and make more location teleport items such as one for SAB, marionette fight, Scarlette fights in LA, the works. I'm excited for this place to kick off more, but I fear the sale for the item will be gone before the people who would enjoy these features realizes they missed out on what the place really is. Hope and fun are what I get out of the place personally. Anyone else agree?

Archived