Transfering to a new server

Heya folks.

I took a long break from the game to focus on another massive Skyrim run, along with a little ESO. Back when I last played, I focused manly on solo sPvP. However, I'm really looking into getting into some WvWvW. My current home is Kaineng, but it's pretty dead most of the time I'm on. As such, I'm looking for a new server with a higher, active population. Any recommendations? Thanks.

@"SpaceCowby.9823" said:Heya folks.

I took a long break from the game to focus on another massive Skyrim run, along with a little ESO. Back when I last played, I focused manly on solo sPvP. However, I'm really looking into getting into some WvWvW. My current home is Kaineng, but it's pretty dead most of the time I'm on. As such, I'm looking for a new server with a higher, active population. Any recommendations? Thanks.

You can try plowing thru the LFG section, https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/categories/looking-for-guild. You can also jump to the linked servers cheaper to check out the Host server before spending more.

Hi there~

I'm from the server Northern Shiverpeaks and have been here since launch. We've always been known for having a pretty good, chill community and I've never had cause for complaint since I started playing with people here. We aren't always the strongest server but we bounce around a lot and always try to have fun no matter what we're doing. If you want feel free to come over and join us and if not then best of luck wherever you end up~ ^^

Archived