Current Events: Stuck in endless Lornar's Pass loop

The rift in Lornar's Pass keeps sending me back to Lornar's Pass. No new keepsake is gained. Happened three times in a row so far. (Lornar's Pass keepsake is already complete.)No difference between getting a "fresh" rift event or one already running.

Edit: The fourth try did the trick and got me to Brisban. No noticeable difference to the three attempts before (except for the favourable result).

I know, but it is not much use to me when I need the keepsake from that map's rift. It is the result of the problem that the keepsake you get does not come from the map where the event is.And it seems to be Lornar's Pass specifically that is cursed for me. I only need the Iron Marches rifle - which according to the "normal" rotation should come from the rift in Lornar's Pass and so far that rift has got me to:Lornar's Pass (4 times)Brisban Wildlands (1 time)Kessex Hills (1 time)Only one of those times I entered an already running event. All others were fresh.

EDIT: And the seventh Lornar's Pass rift did the trick. Finally all the keepsakes done.

I had no issues getting through the collection on my main account but when I played this on my second account the event did bug out for me in Brisban. When I arrived there from the previous location (Iron Marches), talked to the NPC and I waited until the next cycle before entering the next portal. That is when I think it glitched because when I got in the Riftstalker was nearly dead yet the portal I had entered had only just opened. I got my hits in and left when the riftstalker was dead but was ported back to Brisban. I did not appear to have the item I needed either, even though I definitely helped kill the riftstalker. There was no one else in Brisban that I could see and no one around when the next portal spawned either. My achieve screen was also showing Helping Hand as completed but when I looked at the collection it was not completed. I ended up leaving Brisban and going back to Iron Marches, I think, to see if I could redo that one and move back on to Brisban.The next event I did gave me the cow, however. I figured I would get the Dolyak next so I kept doing events until it cycled back around to Brisban and was finally able to complete and get the cat.I do think there may be a glitch when entering the portal to kill the riftstalker. I got into those portals very quickly and no other time did I come in to the riftstalker being nearly down like I did the first time.

Archived