I heard you like world boss events. How about this...

First, thank you ANET for the events! While they sound interesting and engaging I didn't feel very rewarded by doing it several hours. I have a small idea. Why don't you add a buff after each boss kill, something like "Hero of Tyria"? Similar to the SW buff after an event. The buff will stay from map to map but only in the core maps of Tyria. Make the chests affected by magic find as well as the bags that each boss can drop. Now, the buff may add MF but could be something else, completely different but rewarding. After that we need to make the fights a little more challenging, after all the overall loot quality/quantity has increased so it is logical to make it a little more interesting. Maybe add a timed event in which after 5-10 boss kills under specific time you receive something like a summoning stone or evil extractor component (lol). What we do with these stones? We go to a place, summon/extract an evil, new, challenging world boss. We will need to insert 50 summoning stones or components (aka we will need more people in order to perform the ritual). After we kill the boss, we loot specific gear, unique for this boss tied with several collection achievements. We can also play around with something like enrage timers + every next boss becomes stronger, so we are not only pressed by time.

Thanks to all who read my long suggestion :)

hero of tyria was earned 6 years ago when fighting against scarlet brair! an buffs each character has its own when battling in sw, or other places in tyria. the combo of a rev an ele skills can create a great buff! an the comunity reads your ideas an anet tries to put something together for us. i have made a few unanswered post but i know they been read by many people... an suming stones sound great like gw1 lore but here they have tonic ana such for min brawls. i know i am not the greatess on answers or question but i enjoy reading what people have to say or ask!

If that buff would work for the drops fine, but right now nothing seems to boost the changes of getting something good from the chests.So far it has been more fun with mapchat and such than any of the rewards. I think the best think I got was some shitty exotic worth 15c.... yay thanks I guess.