[Visual Bug] Blossoming Mist Shard Walkers dye bug — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[Visual Bug] Blossoming Mist Shard Walkers dye bug

Fundor.2098Fundor.2098 Member ✭✭✭
edited May 16, 2019 in Bugs: Game, Forum, Website

There appears to be an undyeable bright red part, specific to the shoes. No other Blossoming Mists Shard light armor piece has it.

EDIT: The same thing happens with a human male character.

The stories we love best do live in us forever. - J.K. Rowling

Comments

• Caliboom.3218Caliboom.3218 Member ✭✭

Have the same problem, it ruins my fashion.

• I have same problem too ...

...it's very ugly

• Aevis.4632Aevis.4632 Member ✭✭

Yeah I feel like this is missing a dye channel or something. The red part always conflicts with whatever color scheme I try to use that isn’t red. Annoying.

• I think the same, it's so annoying. I can't use them because of that.

• Fundor.2098Fundor.2098 Member ✭✭✭
    edited June 27, 2019

@Fundor.2098 said:

There appears to be an undyeable bright red part, specific to the shoes. No other Blossoming Mists Shard light armor piece has it.

EDIT: The same thing happens with a human male character.

Hey @Rubi Bayer.8493 !
    Do you know if anyone is still keeping an eye on this thread? Could you maybe gently nudge someone who might be able to forward these? :3
    It's been well over a month now but we've gotten no word or fix yet. :/ Love the set and can't wait to wear it, boots and all! <3

/EDIT: WOOPS! Actually meant to post this to the general visual bugs thread https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/comment/920354#Comment_920354 .
    Sorry! I really shouldn't try to post to forums from work, in the middle of customers. :#

The stories we love best do live in us forever. - J.K. Rowling

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.