[FB+Scourge] Life Leech x Fear = Y? — Guild Wars 2 Forums

[FB+Scourge] Life Leech x Fear = Y?

Bear.9568Bear.9568 Member ✭✭✭

Are we all going to ignore this incredibly opaf synergy? The strongest duo in the game, S+ tier PvP and WvW. Utility/damage/sustain all in one package.

NERF MIRAGE!

Comments

• Gamble.4580Gamble.4580 Member ✭✭✭

I love seeing fb and scourge duo. I will fish them on point for as long as I can and always bait kill fb in time ofc lol

• Bear.9568Bear.9568 Member ✭✭✭

@Gamble.4580 said:
    I love seeing fb and scourge duo. I will fish them on point for as long as I can and always bait kill fb in time ofc lol

Sure thing, I bet ruthless/merciless/relentless legends just take your bait sooooo EZ and you 100/0 the fb and scourge, RIGHT?

• Gamble.4580Gamble.4580 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 24, 2019

I love how my statement of it being fun to fish a fb and scourge what by the way should be being done they should always be pined down and be kept busy. That become in your eyes me staying I win 100/0 against the best?? Bro calm your kitten

• toxic.3648toxic.3648 Member ✭✭✭

I usually run conversion Holo against this comp, scourge pressure gone and focus fb hard ftw. Worked so far pretty well

Toxicity Pengu to the rescue /o/

• Solori.6025Solori.6025 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Bear.9568 said:
    Are we all going to ignore this incredibly opaf synergy? The strongest duo in the game, S+ tier PvP and WvW. Utility/damage/sustain all in one package.

NERF MIRAGE!

I'm just here for the meme's.
    and so far have not been dissappointed.

Tingle my stingleberry

• DanAlcedo.3281DanAlcedo.3281 Member ✭✭✭✭

@Solori.6025 said:

@Bear.9568 said:

NERF MIRAGE!

I'm just here for the meme's.
    and so far have not been dissappointed.

Nerf Mirage is a dead meme.

Nerf Soulbeast is where its at.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.