Dragonfall map completion 8:26 (forums told me skyscale was bad edition) — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Dragonfall map completion 8:26 (forums told me skyscale was bad edition)

zealex.9410zealex.9410 Member ✭✭✭✭
edited May 24, 2019 in Guild Wars 2 Discussion

Run can be further optimised as Deroir says himself but its nice to see ppl come up with route to optimise toon completion.

Comments

• XYLO.7031XYLO.7031 Member ✭✭✭
    edited May 24, 2019

Nice pylon turns with the roller beetle. :) You really know your mounts and the griffon was clearly superfast in the air. It was those niche situations where you needed to gain altitude fast from a lower position to justify the skyscale's need. Though it may have been possible with bunny, it was quicker with skyscale only if the user knows the limitations of the height gain and green bar loss. Thanks for the demonstration; nice clip overall.

Beetle Gymkhana @ Post Reset Crimson TT
    Add me if you love to drift endlessly and grab big sky off of ramps.
    (I may be the only player in the game who just does beetle stunts all over the place. I don't even race anymore.)

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.