Condi Scourge for open world.

Faffin.6741

Condi Scourge currently offers the highest dps damage on small hit boxes. So yes, get all viper's gear, Berserker Runes or Renegade Runes, Sigil of Bursting and Malice (my preference, but up to you), scepter/torch and staff (staff for utility but you can have dagger on your switch offhand), Curses 1, 3 (or 1 if you're bringing a lot of corruption skills), 3 (or 2 if you're having trouble surviving), Soul Reaping 2 (or 1 if you are not gonna use staff), 2, 3 (this is your bread and butter), and finally Scourge 2, 2, 2. Most enemies will melt in seconds once you master how Scourge works.

@Sigz.6943 said:I generally shy away from condi specs in open pve ,because they never seem to kill as fast as power. After reading the comments about condi scourge I'm going to rethink my preference ,and give it a shot.

this is how i think also but since i gone Scourge i aint looking back ... it can MELT Entire zerg of mobs in seconds....

oh btw Mix your gear

TrailBrazer + Viper its a Monster....

How about Exotic Condi/Power/Vitality armor with Ascended Vipers trinkets, I could put together an Ascended Scepter/Dagger with the Exotic Viper Torch that comes for free, what would you suggest for the 4th weapon?,

I'm not flush for cash at the moment so I can't convert my armor to Vipers yet saving my gold for the Griffin.

@Oldirtbeard.9834 said:How about Exotic Condi/Power/Vitality armor with Ascended Vipers trinkets, I could put together an Ascended Scepter/Dagger with the Exotic Viper Torch that comes for free, what would you suggest for the 4th weapon?,

I'm not flush for cash at the moment so I can't convert my armor to Vipers yet saving my gold for the Griffin.

This is more or less what I ended up getting. Made exotic Chrysocolla jewellery because I had all the stuff. I'm also doing CD reward track in PvP for Viper pieces. Seems okay so far, will do a little storyline soon & see how it goes.

Yeah condi works very well. However for just general open world faceroll I switch to zerker, run blood instead of curses with vampire and healing wells with dagger warhorn. Spam wells for protections and healing, f5 for damage, f3 for more barrier and its faveroll as shit. Again, for open world not real daddy pve raid meta fractal stuff. And since you said you have mostly power gear already I would try this to crush the story. Throw in chrono runes and use the stability on f5 instead of dhuumfire amd youre even more golden for open world solo. Just my thoughts. Especially as an alt i might not worry about a total regear. But, yeah, condi will do it too.

Archived