Perma crashes on minister's waypoint in DR — Guild Wars 2 Forums

Perma crashes on minister's waypoint in DR

So i was doing my daily faction provisioner tokens, and as i went to get the one in DR I got a client crash, i tried logging back in, and on the loading screen it crashed again, and again, and i cannot get back into any character that i moved there, so now 2 characters are totally unplayable. other characters that are elsewhere are fine though.

Comments

• edit:restarting computer seemed to work, but still no idea why that spot in particular perma crashes.

• If you have a corrupted file (which can sometimes happen with games with huge data files), it can keep causing a crash. It might be entirely unrelated to the location, just where you were when the file was corrupted. Such files can be fixed by "repairing" the client (visit the support site for details on how to do that).

Hype is the path to the dark side. Hype leads to unfulfilled expectations. Disappointment leads to anger. Anger leads to disgust. Disgust leads to "oh, new shinies! I'm back!"

• One reason for this kind of weirdness can be running out of disk space, as the game doesn't seem to be able to notice it.

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.