Profession statistics

Loop.8106

In the last 50 games I've played, half being in legend on my main and half being high plat on my alt I've counted the number of professions that's been present in my games.Out of the 450 players; 144 players (32%) have been playing Spellbreaker. 132 Players (29.3%) have been playing Scourge. 60 Players (13.3%) have been playing Holosmith. 44 Players (9.7%) have been playing Firebrand. These are the most represented Professions in my 50 game survey and as you can see Warrior and Necromancer have filled more than 60% of all games.The remaining 70 slots were mostly filled with Druids followed by Mirages tied with Thieves.

I counted 9 players per game considering I don't count myself (playing core guard).

I would like to see any statistics ArenaNet may have. Both Win/Loss ratio depending on brackets and number of stacked classes in games as well as overall usage.

Of course this is only 50 games and I may have been very unlucky (or lucky depending on how you see at it) but non the-less these two classes are grossly overused, and there's a reason for it.

Kind of worth pointing out that since you have been guardian and the matchmaker makes at least a small attempt to limit class stacking, then the guardian/firebrand numbers are going to be a bit lower than they should be. I will baselessly speculate that they are really a little bit higher then holosmith.

Archived