Continuing to move when not pressing any buttons!?!?

I will start this by saying i have removed the auto run button from "R" so i KNOW its not this. With that being said. Some times, happens every day but cant seem to make it do it all the time. It seems very random but if i am in combat or just out of combat i will continue to move forward even after taking my fingers off the keyboard and mouse. I have new Keyboard and mouse so i know they are not at fault. Has anyone else experienced this? As i have said, i removed the auto run from "R" in case i was some how accidentally pressing but but it is still happening. Not sure where else it happens but this is happening in WvW, the only mode i play. So i cant say if i would have this same issue in PvP or PvE

@Toolbox.9375 said:When it occurs, does it persist until you press other movement keys, or does it stop on its own at any point? Does your character turn when you rotate the camera, or continue in the same direction?

It continues until i press another button to stop it moving, it just kinda goes in the direction that i am aiming. moving the camera i don t think has any affect, will have a look when it next happens and report back

Archived