LFG/WSR/EU/Casual/PvE — Guild Wars 2 Forums

LFG/WSR/EU/Casual/PvE

Returning player, been playing on-off in a casual manner since '16. Mostly been doing stuff solo, figured it'd be a nice change of pace to try and find some buddies to play with. I'm EU, Finland, UTC+2(+3 while DST is still on, until the end of October.) For now just looking for chill gaming, open world stuff and maybe some not-so serious dungeoneering/fractals. Haven't really done dungeons/fractals/that jazz too much, being a solo dude. Find it awkward to join random groups in game where ppl seem to know what's up and I don't :/

I have a few level 80 characters, though equipment is what it is. Open world stuff, not really optimized for much. I'm willing to eventually switch servers if needed, iirc there's a nominal fee for it? Discord's my jam, Ako#3606 in there. In game name's Akolouthos.2764.

Comments

©2010–2018 ArenaNet, LLC. All rights reserved. Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, Heart of Thorns, Guild Wars 2: Path of Fire, ArenaNet, NCSOFT, the Interlocking NC Logo, and all associated logos and designs are trademarks or registered trademarks of NCSOFT Corporation. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.