Endless tonics not so endless?

I agree. They get wiped when you leave a map anyway. So there should never be a situation where someone gets confused and can't get rid of the effect. If that was ever the problem. Like they're endless potions, so it would be hard to lose them anyway. All in all, the people who use these potions want to use them forever until they don't :)

Yeah. Running around as a Kodan indiscriminately killing stuff , er, helping out the locals, 15 minutes can go by pretty fast. It would be nice if they standardized all transformation tonics (combat and non-combat; consumable and endless) to last 2 hours, or at least 1 hour (with them being deactivated when downed and killed as they are now).

The laurel cat tonic is only 5 minutes, it's even worse.So when you've taken your time to find the cat you want, you only have 5 mins with it.I would suggest that for multi-skin tonics, use the unused utility skills to let the user cycle through the skins back and forth (in addition to actually making it endless).It's endless with infinite uses anyways, so it would just save the trouble of having to re-tonic to search.

@Charrbeque.8729 said:

@Alga.6498 said:Yes! I agree.... what's the point of using "
endless
" tonic if they are not endless, also in combat.Remove the timer or change atleast the Town clothes into outfits.

Well, they're called "endless" because they have infinite uses.

Yeah I see your point. I forgot the long-lasting tonics such as back in GW1 were called ''Everlasting .... tonic'', my bad! :blush:

Archived