Map toggle hotkey no longer working

Hi folks - I've searched the forum for this problem but I haven't been able to spot anyone else talking about this, which is weird, because everyone I know who plays GW2 is experiencing the same problem.

About a month or so now ago, what seems to be a bug appeared in the map toggle function. I have all my hotkeys customized because of playstyle and my own personal needs. For some reason, my map hotkey works to bring the map up, but it will not toggle it off anymore. I tried a whole range of different hotkeys, but the only hotkey that will now toggle the map off as well as on is the default M key.

This is a bad problem for me since I need to be able to set up all my hotkeys to be playable with my left hand. This is immensely frustrating, almost game-breaking. Is anyone else having this problem, and has anyone found a solution? Should I /bug this?

Thanks!

I've had the same problem for the past month since Build Templates was released. Sent in a bug report the first day. The problem seems to occur when "Shift" or 'V' is set. Any other key works fine, but yeah ... I consider it nearly game-breaking as well since muscle memory is resisting any new keybinds for it. :Sad Panda:

• 4 months later...

Just as a follow up to this, which has continued to drive me out of my head, the simple answer is what Prime and Healix said above - you can't use V or shift in any combination for keybinding the map toggle. I switched it to CTRL+W and it works perfectly now, and I've got my left-hand map toggle back at long last.

Thank you so much, folks! <3