The servers are lagging?

yeh i was in a CoF group and then suddenly group chat stopped working (we switched to saychat then) and 2 members couldnt join anymore ... we first thought they were afk/offline and wanted to kick them but that didnt work and we only got an error code

And after we finished the dungeon with 3 players we couldnt leave the party!

The errorcode for trying to kick the other members was the same code that appeared when trying to leave the party:"The player or channel cannot be found. (Code=3008:1009:1:1714:101)"

The servers have been having problems since pof was released the entire game has more lagg than before its clear the servers still arent up to snuff to run the game as good as before.This current outage is a symptom of the current problems.It would be nice if we could get a timetable on when the servers will be 100% percent again

@Nilson.9865 said:

@EdgarMTanaka.7291 said:Don't log out. I logged out in hopes to get it fixed... Now I can't log in.

I did same thing. Engineers...

Since there wasn't an appliance I could hit repeatedly to fix the problems, I went for my other go-to fix: turning something off and on again. Now I also can't log in at all anymore. Someone needs to go over and hit the server. Or maybe fiddle with the antenna. Yeah, I know all the tricks.

Perhaps fix your potatoe servers sometime. When I started this game i could play it even in WvW at highest settings, nowadays I have to play it on medium to low. With a GTX1060 and i7. Quite shameful. Game is full of lag and with big groups in wvw full of skill lag which never has been fixed.

@"ImLegion.4018" said:Perhaps fix your potatoe servers sometime. When I started this game i could play it even in WvW at highest settings, nowadays I have to play it on medium to low. With a GTX1060 and i7. Quite shameful. Game is full of lag and with big groups in wvw full of skill lag which never has been fixed.

If you have graphical issues, it has nothing to do with their "servers".

@ImLegion.4018 said:Perhaps fix your potatoe servers sometime. When I started this game i could play it even in WvW at highest settings, nowadays I have to play it on medium to low. With a GTX1060 and i7. Quite shameful. Game is full of lag and with big groups in wvw full of skill lag which never has been fixed.

Shows how much you know about potatoes and servers. Your settings have nothing to do with their servers. Clean up your computer.

Archived