Is the Holiday Musical (Annual) achievement working as intended?

The text says "Play the correct notes in Bell Choir Ensemble. Achievement can be completed once per year."I've been in a few of these instances again this year, but I don't seem to be getting credit for the correct notes counting for this achievement.Is there another requirement for the correct notes to count, other than what is in the text?

The number of notes vs score are not the same - the score is 100 for getting all of the notes (100% presumably), but the different songs certainly have a different number of notes to play.I suspect the achievement is actually the number of notes (pressing corresponding number key). The easy songs have fewer of these notes, the hard songs have more. I've seen my total going up, but after doing it for 4 days day, my score is around 500 I think (where I've probably scored close to 2000 points total).

Oh, this is true. Silly me. Not sure what I was thinking.And, the number of notes are not necessarily related to the difficulty of the song.For instance, the lower part of Fear Not this Night (Hard) has 24 notes, while the middle part of Flight of the Infiniarium (Medium) has 32 and the Beyond Hills of Snow (Easy) has 28.

So, no bugs.