neeeeed heeelp realy fast

i get realy bad fps and stuters only in gw2i cant even play it so badmy specs fx9370 4.4 ghz turbo 4.7 watercooledrx 590 saphire16 gig drr3 ram 1866 mgz3 ssd 1 hddthermals are all good but my gpu is being yused 100% with 10-25 fps but vram only goes to 400-1000 instead off 2000 any fixsed sry for my bad english

@"gasperko.9762" said:i get realy bad fps and stuters only in gw2i cant even play it so badmy specs fx9370 4.4 ghz turbo 4.7 watercooledrx 590 saphire16 gig drr3 ram 1866 mgz3 ssd 1 hddthermals are all good but my gpu is being yused 100% with 10-25 fps but vram only goes to 400-1000 instead off 2000 any fixsed sry for my bad english

Character model limit --> set to low(est), will be the biggest fps increasing setting out there, character model quality --> set to medium/low

Shadows and shaders and postprocessing also affect fps, but on my pc I've set all three of them to "high", for me the most important setting is the character model limit one.

Gw2 isn't a vram-intensive game, vram isn't the only thing about gpu's. Make sure you use the correct power options. Check for driver updates as well, although you have to understand the gpu will almost always be held back by the cpu as gw2 is a very cpu-intensive game.

Also try Borderless windowed mode:)