Help: my inventory bag disappeared

Sifu.9745

It has happened to me the second time: i've bought 18 slot craftsman's bag from TP. When i wanted to replace my old 8 slot bag with the bigger one it just disappeared! Had no problems with replacing other bags. And this is the second time when my bag just disappeared (again only 18 slot craftsman's bag) and i have no idea what's happened. I mean how can a bag just disappear? maybe i miss clicked something but i am sure i didn't destroy it/them.

@Sifu.9745 said:It has happened to me the second time: i've bought 18 slot craftsman's bag from TP. When i wanted to replace my old 8 slot bag with the bigger one it just disappeared! Had no problems with replacing other bags. And this is the second time when my bag just disappeared (again only 18 slot craftsman's bag) and i have no idea what's happened. I mean how can a bag just disappear? maybe i miss clicked something but i am sure i didn't destroy it/them.

I assume the new bag wasn't in the 8 slot bag that you wanted to replace, cause then you got rid of it that way. Did you try typing the name of the bag in the search bar? How were you equipping the new bag? By double-clicking? If so, did you have your bank open? Then check in the bank. If you still can't find your bags I would file a bug report but unfortunately I don't think Customer Service can help since you got the bags from the TP.

@Djinn.9245 said:

@Sifu.9745 said:It has happened to me the second time: i've bought 18 slot craftsman's bag from TP. When i wanted to replace my old 8 slot bag with the bigger one it just disappeared! Had no problems with replacing other bags. And this is the second time when my bag just disappeared (again only 18 slot craftsman's bag) and i have no idea what's happened. I mean how can a bag just disappear? maybe i miss clicked something but i am sure i didn't destroy it/them.

I assume the new bag wasn't in the 8 slot bag that you wanted to replace, cause then you got rid of it that way. Did you try typing the name of the bag in the search bar? How were you equipping the new bag? By double-clicking? If so, did you have your bank open? Then check in the bank. If you still can't find your bags I would file a bug report but unfortunately I don't think Customer Service can help since you got the bags from the TP.

The bag was in my "base inventory bag", the one which can't be replaced. I think so, cannot be 100% sure about that. I clicked on my new 18 slot bag and then moved it on the place when 8 slot bag was, that way 8 slot bag should ended in my inventory. I didn't check immediately after if a replacement has really been made, my bad. When i wanted to replace another bag, i noticed that the first one has been missing and 8 slot bag was still there.And that also happened to my other char about a month ago. In both case it was 18 slot craftsman's bag and in both case it was the first bag which i wanted to replace. Had no issues with other 18 slot bags with different names.

@DeanBB.4268I was standing near TP in Lion's arch, far away from my bank ...

Anyway it doesn't really matter, i just lost 2.60 gold, not a big deal :) But it is so weird that happened to me two times on two different chars.Sorry for English ...

Archived