How do we take screenshots in GW2? — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Professions Revenant

How do we take screenshots in GW2?

How do we take screenshots in GW2?

=============================================================================================

Comments

  • Drizzt.1796Drizzt.1796 Member ✭✭
    edited March 4, 2020

    NVM, dont read the top where it says: >Revenant. meant to put it >Players helping Players .

    =============================================================================================

  • Justine.6351Justine.6351 Member ✭✭✭✭

    Print screen.

    To remove UI stuff first,
    Ctrl shift h

    Anet buff me :-(
    Make me good at game!

  • Drizzt.1796Drizzt.1796 Member ✭✭

    @Justine.6351 said:
    Print screen.

    To remove UI stuff first,
    Ctrl shift h

    HOW???

    =============================================================================================

  • Vrath.1754Vrath.1754 Member ✭✭✭

    @Drizzt.1796 said:

    @Justine.6351 said:
    Print screen.

    To remove UI stuff first,
    Ctrl shift h

    HOW???

    Worthy question I always forget when I come back to the game and try other games key combos till I look it up.
    If the how is serious, to clarify:
    Push and hold all 3 keys at once: 'control + shift + h' at the same time. Then use the 'Print Screen' key.

    Then hit control+ shift + h to re-enable your UI.

  • Drizzt.1796Drizzt.1796 Member ✭✭

    @Vrath.1754 said:
    Worthy question I always forget when I come back to the game and try other games key combos till I look it up.
    If the how is serious, to clarify:
    Push and hold all 3 keys at once: 'control + shift + h' at the same time. Then use the 'Print Screen' key.

    Then hit control+ shift + h to re-enable your UI.

    Where is the 'Print Screen' key.
    I also assume that control is CTRL, right?

    =============================================================================================

  • Drizzt.1796Drizzt.1796 Member ✭✭

    continue please.

    =============================================================================================