My Guardian build

Cheshire Rabbid.7430

Greeting everyone ones again. You might have seemed me around post thread on needing build help. Well, I'm at it again since the big update to some of the builds. I will tell you what I like about the profession and what I want out of these builds and what I need the most help in. I would say for just about all of them is choosing what gear and traits in specs I should use for it. Before anyone asks I'm doing only PvE stuff. Mostly open word stuff and any other kind of PvE stuff.

Guardian: This class is the hardest for me to make a build for so I diced to go what it three virtue base one, conditions, toughness and healing power. I would guess the Guardian fits the tank role. I know I won't get to do as much damages as my other build would do but as there say, if you hit the enemy enough with a stick, he will die.

Condi builds are the best for tanky characters, because for condi you need only 1 stat: condition damage. Expertise can be replaced by runes and sigils (e.g. Superior rune of Balthazar — +50% burning duration and Superior sigil of Smoldering — +20% burning duration). It's 70% (100% is maximum).Trailblazer's Gear gives you Condition Damage, Toughness, Vitality and Expertise (around 25%). You can just make pure condi firebrand. For healing just take some pieces with Healing Power. 4 should be enough — there are Settler's, Aphotecary, Shaman's, Giver's, Minsterl's, Nomad's, Plaguedoctor's... best if they have Concentration for more boon duration. Regeneration is very strong for healing (Save Yourselves, Hold The Line)

With your build:

• Very poor burning duration. Only 20%.
  • Unnecessary power stats: rune of fireworks (I know it has great 25% movement speed).
  • Inner Fire is completly useless for this build. No power, only 25% crit chance with fury is very low, unless you take Radian Fire — it has a great synergy with Inner Fire.