[EU][PvE] Hound of Abaddon - Relaxed social guild looking for friends! 18+ :) - Page 5 — Guild Wars 2 Forums
Home Looking For Guild

[EU][PvE] Hound of Abaddon - Relaxed social guild looking for friends! 18+ :)

1235>

Comments

• Another bump :3

If you join us on Discord and you're immediately kicked, as in the very second you join, do join again. We've had some issues with spam accounts joining the server and spamming advertisements, this is to ensure members don't get privately messaged with spam.

Lastly regarding our raids, we're currently voting as a community on the best time/day for raids :3 So it'll be happening soon ^^,

• Another bump for the sake of it ;3

• Bumping for Abaddon's Sake :)

• iAddison.3291iAddison.3291 Member ✭✭
    edited February 10, 2020

Delete this post

If you join between 5am and 5pm UTC on a weekday, chances are we won't be able to get to you. As we have jobs to deal with. But know that we'll get to you as soon as possible :)

• Another bump :3

• Frenzy.7391Frenzy.7391 Member ✭✭
    edited February 14, 2020

Bumping for Abaddon's Sake <3

• Another bump :)

Our first training raid happened last week Saturday on the 15th and it went quite well, based on the # of newbies we had in the group :) If you're interested in doing raids, join us :D

• Hello

I would like to join your guild.
    Thanks.

smocy

• Hi @smOccy.4278 ,

Please complete the application >> https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/home/leaving?target=https://forms.gle/8yqCSeMmX9LLHr4s6 << if you're interested in joining and join our discord server (given in the application).

Thanks,
    xFrenzy47x

• Bumping for Abaddon's Sake :3

Guys remembered to take screenshots of their kill this time :P

If you join us on Discord, please be aware that we will kick you if you've not made contact within 24 hours of joining :3

Bumping for Abaddon's Sake :3

Bumping for Abaddon's Sake :)

Some updates - Raids are now happening on Wednesday and Saturday Evenings @ 7PM UTC, starts on Wednesday with it continuing on Saturday.
    Guild Missions starting up again, not sure how often these will occur though, but we're doing one tonight @ 6PM UTC.

Fun - Fact:
    UTC and Server Time is the same ~ On European Servers at least :)

Bumping for Abaddon's Sake :3

Another Bump :3 We're still alive and better than we've ever been :D

edited June 8, 2020

We're still alive :3 We could really use some more 'pro' players, we're having some trouble filling raids at times.
    You can still join if you're not a 'pro' player :P just putting it out there for the players that are looking for more end game content :)

• Sent a request, hope for the best!

Hi @CipherNull.7269 ,
    I didn't get anything, where did you send it to?

• sent a request! if u didnt get anything u can best Message me on Discord if you want to Talk first
    Discord is Pleesher#2407

Hi @Pleesher.6524 ,

Please join us on Discord if you'd like to proceed with your application :) The link is in the application which you should've seen twice :3.

Thanks

Bumping :)

• Neobest.7930Neobest.7930 Member ✭✭

Can i join thanks

• Hello guys I´am returning player and I would like to be a part of your guild. I´m 20 years old.

• Just another bump, we're still alive. Haven't been recruiting as actively as we wanted to work with the people we had first.
    If you're seeing this as you're interested in joining, complete the application >> https://forms.gle/8kCtyfEzrSGzuVT67 <<

• Hey Frenzy, what is the current player count?

• @Im Rollin Rich.7685 said:
    Hey Frenzy, what is the current player count?

We're on 85 Members :)

• An Update - We're still alive, however, activity has died down a lot.

We run 2 raids weekly if enough people 'sign up' for it. If we're missing 1-3 people we'll try to pug those.
    Raids are held on Monday and Wednesday at around 6:30PM Server Time. Mondays are for clearing, Wednesday's are a Training oriented raid.

Apart from these, we also do PvP Guild Missions on Thursday at 6:00 PM Server Time and PvE Guild Missions are hosted on Sundays at 6:00 PM Server Time. Although the activity isn't at great, generally either no one to around 5 for PvP and 2-3 for Guild Missions.

These are currently the only events that run weekly.

This is probably something that most guilds see, especially with new members joining. And potentially just becoming lurkers. We have unfortunately not found a way to deal with this. That being said we are trying, we'd like new members to want to participate, if you're going to join and lurk, you might as well not join at all. Furthermore, if you think you can help us with our situation, feel free to join too. I'd accept any help at this point to get us back to our "former glory".

Thanks,
    xFrenzy47x

• I would be interested but Im in North America would I still be able to join?

• Hi @TheShadowKing.4037 ,

I mean you could if you don't mind being so far out.

I doubt we'd be doing events at times that are comfortable for you, it'll most likely be midday or early morning depending on where in NA you are.
    But you also need to make sure you're on an EU Server.

If you are on an EU server and you don't mind the times.
    Feel free to fill in the application and join our Discord :)

Kind Regards,
    xFrenzy47x

• Bumping this post.

We've made some internal changes to try and foster a more active community.
    Hopefully, this works, as I'm running out of ideas :tired_face:

So if you're interested in joining :3 Join us on Discord :)