Ticket-Support trouble

Some time ago ive been reporting an player (tons of people agreed with that issue) after nothing changed for months from using the ingame option.So long waiting time ,discussion etc.... and they said they want me to send them a proof. Its ok, have uploaded a video to that ,but due to the not so fast connection here it took some time.While the "upload" and the discussion before were going on, the tickets got closed automatically over and over. After opening an Last ticket for the "evidence" they asked for, they gave me an 30day ban due to "Spam" (that said, i got it on 24.12.2019). Just to mention, nobody watched that evidence and all i got was an "none of our business &we escalated that ticket" answere.What now? I still got the Zendesk ban and as far as i know it has been longer than 30days since christmas. Sending an anonymous ticket doesnt even send the "got the ticket-answere" notification to the given email, so i guess they wont even get that. Any way to get in contact with someone that could help?

I don't know if general discussion (without naming anyone) about what is and isn't allowed behavior is welcomed on these forums, but "tons of people" might also disagree with your opinion. I can confirm that the in-game reporting tool does work, as I received a week long ban after defending myself against a group of harassers. I probably used too harsh language and should have reported them instead. There's a catch though – too much reporting is also considered unacceptable.