Legendary Armor

Good afternoon.I apologize in advance if I did not find the answer in other topics.My question is this.During the passage of achievements to the legendary armor, you have the opportunity to get precursors for two types of armor from chests.The question I had was this. And how to get a third chest with precursors ?Thanks in advance for your reply.Once again, I apologize if I suddenly did not find the necessary information in another source.

@Damncrit.8716 said:Good afternoon.I apologize in advance if I did not find the answer in other topics.My question is this.During the passage of achievements to the legendary armor, you have the opportunity to get precursors for two types of armor from chests.The question I had was this. And how to get a third chest with precursors ?Thanks in advance for your reply.Once again, I apologize if I suddenly did not find the necessary information in another source.

This is important:

Only the SECOND collection rewards a precursor armor set. The first one is a normal ascended set with unique skin.

As mentioned, for any further precursor armor pieces, those need to be crafted with 25 additional LI each.

As such, the cost for the first full set of legendary pve armor, the cost is 150 LI (since the precursors are free). Any additional full set costs 300 LI, an additional 6×25 LI for a new precuros set on top.