Best condition build?

Andy.5981

@Koen.1327 said:

here is the build that won the monthly tournamentduelist build insanely tanky vs power specs, with heavy defense against condi bursts

very similar to my build I ran in Plat 2.

Not actually my build btw, guide here:

I'm bumping this because this is probably the strongest ranger build for 3's right now. there are a lot of ranger tears going around, but this build is fantastic.

core rangers are honestly kind of trash atm, and I wreck them. They get wrecked in 3's too.

The dueling build "that won the monthly tourney" doesnt quite have enough pressure, and he probably got slightly carried by his team. For pugs, or lower ranked play, you'll need to do more damage, and have some stability (hence the stances).

Rabid ammy is generally a bad idea, given the condi bombs going on now. Carrion or Sage are the way to go.

the build revolves around rabid amulet and can out sustain pretty much all power classes, this wouldn't be possible with sage or carrion - and given the high regen not even that usefulnot saying this this build isn't flexible, myself using something else as well but look carefully what the meta specs are and how this build comes into place

no im just saying with all the condis going around in 3's now, it wouldn't work well. using Rabid assumes that you're dealing with meta power builds only, which is the case in high tier play but not anywhere else.

yeah i agree on 3v3 it's not good at all and you need dmg, go with the build by kraitan indeed ^^

just ran into that rabid build. I can see why it was effective in Conquest. he was very evasive. unfortunately, he put out basically zero pressure. he couldnt support his teammates in any way. we ignored him and left him for last.

I like the Poison Master build because it puts out immense pressure, and can support the team effectively with heals, interrupts, immobs, and cleanses. Dolyak Stance imo is a must to secure stomps and get out of entangles. Unblockable poison traps melts guards.