FURIOUS--Unable to log in due to slow SMS

I have 6 accounts. This is the only one I can get access with and only because it has email 2 factor authentication instead of SMS.

On my other accounts, the SMS is so slow the code is expired when I get it. I actually am getting 3 codes (when they finally show up) from 3 different numbers but all I get is an error code that says invalid code. I have to wait at least 10 minutes to try again when it has again sent me 3 text messages with 3 different codes but I cannot gain access.

What is going on with this? I do not want to wait multiple days for support to resolve their SMS (and my log in) issue

Let me break this down. There was a fiber cut that took out my internet so now my IP address hs changed.

I enter my email address and password.Click Log InClick ReadySMS AUTHENTICATION..............waits for code5 minutes laterSMSSMSSMS(Enters Code)Error the code is expiredREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWait 10 minutes and try again

Lather rinse repeat

It may be on the side of the telephony provider/network outside of ArenaNet's control. (If the SMS sending would be delayed from ArenaNet's side many, many players would complain about this at the same time.)

But that does not help you with the issue you're having. You may need to contact ArenaNet support to remove the SMS authentication from your account. It is advised to set a different form of 2 factor authentication to keep your account safe from hackers.

Support may ask account details and personal details before they can help you. Make sure you got your games serial codes/CD keys ready.