Premade groups like this - why is that (still) a thing?

Metzie.3451

First I don't have something against duo queuing more the opposite for as pvp-healer this is often the only way I can balance my lose-win ratio because people don't see I'm healer or don't stay with me anyway.-> ?One of the main problem with the fights is after the first 2 minutes the end is clear in most cases(the 80+%) this isn't a problem of gw 2 only I played team pvp in other MMOs . Their solution was simply surrender vote. (In tournaments I would deactivate surrender votes). Main problem is that people needs to see what is going wrong you need to see more stats then just your team points

->What you could do additional is change your build while you are dead. Changing char I would never allow. What they also do is fill up disconnects after a certain time has passed.

Against bots first some of the bots I had seen are really stupid even fore bots .-> The more dynamic the gameplay is the harder it is for bots with this I don't mean the player I mean the environment. Ranked can be more dynamic you could allow in 5vs 5 all maps including fortress mode and when you don't find enough players in the same 'rank' after a certain time you can then do 3vs 3 or go even down next 2 vs 2 . I think you could even allow to fill up tournament this way . I mean it doesn't hurt when you are suddenly in it and you could give them no rnak points lose when they lose.You can also flip the map mirror wise or drop power upd randomly on the map maybe with some kind of mechanic.

The funny think is rerolling was a standard strategy when I started pvp I don't do that any more .... because all of the builds I have had been nerfed to the ground. The to some degree 'blind' nerfing hasn't done any good to the game

Where the matchmaking becomes unfair from my experience is when you have a premade group and you have someone really high ranking like platin 3 in your group. The whole group will be count as platin 3 then . We had that case when we did guild pvp (guild mission) in unranked . Somehow unranked isn't unranked even if it says so I was in it platin 3 and 3 complete noobs against then guys with title like pvp god, pvp half god and so on

-> this should be fixed as well.

The last thing is how to spot what you have in your team and the balance between vanilla and eliter specs this is something which goes even further then pvp.

The LFG and the PvP display should recognize what kind of build you have not only elites specs but also recognize what kind of build you are

I thought we could reorganise every trait line in a way that you have top row dps specs next dps/support and last bottom support/heal and elite traits can you give max give you more then 20% dps in total everything more needs to be ported back to core or deleted.

Basically I can then see in pvp if this is a healer or support and in PvE in the lfg I can make then slots for what I want in my pug progress group. I must say this will certainly shake things hard up at first but from there thing become much easier.

• 2 weeks later...