[EU] Returning player looking for LGBTQ+ guild.

Prank.1962

Hey, I recently came back on the game from a loooooong pause (before PoF) and I would like to find an active, mature and PvE oriented guild. I would also love to find a LGBTQ+ accepting guild. I used to raid and do end game content but since I took such a long pause, I've pretty much lost all I knew about the game, so I'm basically back to baby phase.I'm pretty much only playing Tempest at the moment (I remember throwing my lovely Reaper away because it was hated in raids ha).

I don't really know what else to add except that I spend a bit too much gold on cosmetics and that I'm a very open minded and drama-free person.(Also, English is not my native language...!) If you have questions, don't hesitate, I'll gladly reply.

note : a Discord is a very big plus!

Hiya, Prank! I'd love to invite you to my guild, but we're on NA servers. However, I did see Bastions of Hope is recruiting! Here's their recruitment thread: https://en-forum.guildwars2.com/discussion/106974/eu-pve-bastions-of-hope-boh-is-looking-for-a-friendly-social-lgbtqia-and-supportive-folks

Maybe they would be a good fit. I wish you all the best in your search for a guild home! =D