Legendary Runes NOT Working

Please fix Legendary Runes. As of this writing ... it cannot be slotted in any armor. I double click on it and move it to a legendary wvw armor ... and it does NOT work. This was NOT the case before the 2020 Wintersday festival. That said festival broke Legendary Sigils as well. Apparently Legendary Sigils have been fixed. So just the Legendary Runes now. Please fix.

Legendary Runes, Legendary Sigils as well to add injury to the problem quite few update during 2020 broke them completely.I know we're the minority but switching stats or reusing the sigil/runes is a QoL Changes as I hope there's a solution to this problem. :/

@"gexmbla.7651" said:Please fix Legendary Runes. As of this writing ... it cannot be slotted in any armor.

Yes, it can. They are just making it extra complicated for you: select the item, right-click it and select "Customize"; then you can equip the legendary rune/sigil. In some cases, you must select a "linked" Legendary Rune/Sigil from the Armory instead and manually place it on the weapon or piece of armor.

The whole system is so badly and unintuitively designed that it's making the in-game life of owners of legendary equipment a hell rather than an amenity.

@Cibor.5690 said:I told you so that legendary sigils or runes doesn't work. :disappointed:

But they do.

@Ashantara.8731 said:

@"gexmbla.7651" said:Please fix Legendary Runes. As of this writing ... it cannot be slotted in any armor.

Yes, it can. They are just making it extra complicated for you: select the item, right-click it and select "Customize"; then you can equip the legendary rune/sigil. In some cases, you must select a "linked" Legendary Rune/Sigil from the Armory instead and manually place it on the weapon or piece of armor.

The whole system is so badly and unintuitively designed that it's making the in-game life of owners of legendary equipment a hell rather than an amenity.

@"Cibor.5690" said:I told you so that legendary sigils or runes doesn't work. :disappointed:

But they do.

The manual process does work, the issue should be addressed about when you double left click on legendary rune, you can't slot it in any legendary armor, same goes for sigil as manually does work from selecting "Customize", this issue was introduced in 2020 winters update or before that broke the ability to do so what' I stated above.

Customize is just manual process, it get the job done and it's actually tedious to do for multiple times or different characters. it wasn't like this before tbh that should be fixed either way.