Digital deluxe upgrade info

Hello everyone! i would really want one of the armor skins contained in the Heroic Chest (primeval, profane or krytan). On gemstore, Digital deluxe upgrade of base game gives a list of items (mini, elite etc) and says also "all the items from heroic edition". I thought it included Heroic chest, but wiki says: "This upgrade will also grant you a Heroic Chest, only if you already had the Heroic Edition of the game". At launch i bought standard edition, so i will no receive heroic chest if i buy the upgrade?. Maybe wiki is in error? cause it is in contrast with that is reported on gemstore

I'm not sure why the Wiki says that; I think you receive the Heroic Chest. The Heroic Chest page states that. (When ArenaNet gave out free Heroic Edition Serial Keys, we got a Heroic Chest, whether we had previously received one from purchasing Digital Deluxe, or not.)You can always contact the CS Team (via the 'Support' link above/below) and ask before purchase, to be sure.

You can also acquire those armor skins with Black Lion Statuettes. https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Black_Lion_Statuette#vendor91

Good luck.

As well as the options @Inculpatus cedo.9234 mentioned there's a chance those armour skins will return to the gem store, since they have been sold there previously. That would be cheaper than buying the Digital Deluxe upgrade (but of course won't include the other items).

But there might well be someone on this forum who has bought the upgrade who can confirm what you get with it.

• 1 month later...