[NA||PvX||TC] Remnants of Hope [RoH]: A true gaming community

Skaal.9362

On 11/6/2023 at 1:27 PM, Delirious.4871 said:

Hello do you guys have any sort of schedule for PVE events? Just curious if days and times would work for me. 

Hi, so sorry for taking so long to respond. Our current schedule for PvE is:

Sunday, 10:00 PM EST: Fractals

Monday, 10:00 PM EST: Misc Monday (various PvE events)

Thursday, 9:00 PM EST: Meta Train (various meta events)

Friday, 8:00 PM EST: Fractals

Saturday, 9:00 PM EST: Strikes

All events are beginner friendly. Currently we don't have a raid event but we're hoping to get another set up soon!

3 hours ago, LexiDoom.2795 said:

Yeah but how inclusive and tolerant are you of those who are brand new to guild wars 2?

We pride ourselves on being super new player friendly! All of our events are beginner friendly and we have plenty of people willing to help and teach. We've had plenty of people come to us brand new to the game, having never set foot in instanced content or WvW before, and we've trained them up to be confident, competent players in their preferred game modes!

so i tried to go to the posted link for the application. and it says 404 not found. is there another way to apply?

mt bf and i are actually on anvil rock. but he is Netherlands. so it would only be me mainly going to events and things.

if he even joins. we're just had a lot of bad luck with guilds.

Edited by Chrissy Morningstar.7859
  • Like 1

13 hours ago, LexiDoom.2795 said:

I'm actually interested, are you still searching for new members?

Of course! Follow the link below to apply.

3 hours ago, Chrissy Morningstar.7859 said:

so i tried to go to the posted link for the application. and it says 404 not found. is there another way to apply?

mt bf and i are actually on anvil rock. but he is Netherlands. so it would only be me mainly going to events and things.

Hey, sorry for the inconvenience, can you try this link? It should take you right to the application page.
https://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/forms/2-application-to-join-remnants-of-hope/

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DarkWarrior.1570 said:

looking to join but link for application doesnt work anymore, can someone send me a invite pls? I am returning player and looking to get into raids next, done most other things 😄

Hi, you can follow this link here directly to the application page:
https://www.remnantsofhope.com/boards/index.php?/forms/2-application-to-join-remnants-of-hope/

Unfortunately, we don't currently have a regularly scheduled raid event, but we are working on getting it back up and running ASAP. We do have a weekly strike event open to both new and experienced players though!

On 11/11/2023 at 2:40 PM, Chrissy Morningstar.7859 said:

Hopefully you two were able to apply.  I work nights so if he needed to group with people in a different time zone I'd be available from time to time for events to satisfy his trial requirements.

Our WvW/PvP department is recruiting casual players on Tarnished Coast! We run roaming/havoc two nights a week (Tues 830pm est and Weds 930pm est) and unranked PvP one night a week (Mon 700pm est). Check us out if you're looking chill environment for casual WvW and PvP!

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'm fresh to RoH but I want to jump in and say how much I enjoyed the onboarding process. They take the time to ensure that members are a good fit for their community. This definitely prevents the kind of drama that might exist in other groups.

After applying I was immediately welcomed and asked to join various game types such as fractals, strikes, and WvW. When I participated, I was surprised and very happy that the leadership and members provided guidance for the content that others weren't familiar with. Tips on mechanics, gearing,... just about everything. Tremendous patience was shown to me and other folks who would otherwise have simply been cannon fodder for hairy monsters out to kill us. Wow, how cool it was to have laid-back yet experienced GW2 players who were anxious to help a new guy out!

And while the experienced players were guiding us, I noticed the most amazing thing: They were having fun while joking with each other and the newbies like we'd all been friends for ages. That's what a game should be...fun.

Anyway, I'm glad that I'll have a chance to continue to get to know the folks in Remnants of Hope.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/29/2024 at 7:18 PM, Tracton.6274 said:

I'm fresh to RoH but I want to jump in and say how much I enjoyed the onboarding process. They take the time to ensure that members are a good fit for their community. This definitely prevents the kind of drama that might exist in other groups.

After applying I was immediately welcomed and asked to join various game types such as fractals, strikes, and WvW. When I participated, I was surprised and very happy that the leadership and members provided guidance for the content that others weren't familiar with. Tips on mechanics, gearing,... just about everything. Tremendous patience was shown to me and other folks who would otherwise have simply been cannon fodder for hairy monsters out to kill us. Wow, how cool it was to have laid-back yet experienced GW2 players who were anxious to help a new guy out!

And while the experienced players were guiding us, I noticed the most amazing thing: They were having fun while joking with each other and the newbies like we'd all been friends for ages. That's what a game should be...fun.

Anyway, I'm glad that I'll have a chance to continue to get to know the folks in Remnants of Hope.

We're glad to have you!!!!

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
I am just back to GW2 after six months focusing on school stuff, and I am happy to say the community is just as I remembered it: Fun, engaged, and LGBTQ-positive. Looking forward to more good times!

• 5 weeks later...