<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

12 hours ago, PrinceIsaiah.2570 said:

Recently came back to the game, have a few buds with me looking to join, pretty interested in PvE currently

6 hours ago, Derrythebomb.6139 said:

Just came back to the game recently and have been looking for a new guild to play with, id love to join!

3 hours ago, Arthurboozer.4675 said:

Been playing for about 3 years now and looking for a new home.  Mostly interested in PvE content until Alliances is fix for WvW.

Mostly I want to join because of Mordachai.1896's jokes!!

Invites are on their way. Press G to find em. 

Where are average things manufactured?

The satisfactory.

... also Bump!

Mostly casual open world player looking to not have to do everything solo for a change.  Might be interested in trying some higher end content like strikes but I'm never going to be a "pro", so I prefer groups that are mostly in it for a social activity and fun.  I'm in one guild, but it's not very active anymore.

8 minutes ago, Lord Warfin.1209 said:

Mostly casual open world player looking to not have to do everything solo for a change.  Might be interested in trying some higher end content like strikes but I'm never going to be a "pro", so I prefer groups that are mostly in it for a social activity and fun.  I'm in one guild, but it's not very active anymore.

Invite sent! Press 'g' to see it. Welcome!

I would like to join I am a veteran player on the west coast who is looking for a chill guild that does events together and understands life comes first with a family and running my own business i cannot be on regularly even though I try to be  my in game is  Zuhr.5461  I look forward to joining your community if accepted

Just now, ZuhR.5461 said:

I would like to join I am a veteran player on the west coast who is looking for a chill guild that does events together and understands life comes first with a family and running my own business i cannot be on regularly even though I try to be  my in game is  Zuhr.5461  I look forward to joining your community if accepted

Invite sent! Press 'g' to see it. Welcome abord!!

2 hours ago, Supersomething.9213 said:

Hello,

Would like an invite please.

1 hour ago, Lazy Titan.1235 said:

This guild just seems amazing from all of the members talking about it being a great community and the higher ups of the guild seeming to be great people, I'd love to join the guild if there is any room!

33 minutes ago, BrettPerronne.1687 said:

Been recently getting back into gw2, and have been playing every chance I get but playing solo can be rough at end game. Interested in joing a guild, meet new players, and stop running mostly solo 

2 minutes ago, dropplt.2763 said:

Would love to join the guild! Started playing again for End of Dragons release and want to get start on fractals again.

Invites sent! Press 'g' to see them. Welcome to the guild!

Hello The Guard! I'm returning player and for the last few months have been struggling to find the right community to get back into all the content GW2 has to offer. I'm hoping to find a guild that actually operates as a guild and does lots of stuff together. You all seem like the community I'm looking for and I'd love to join if you are still accepting people. I have a pretty good knowledge/experience on all the strike missions, most open world content as well as WvW and would love to give back to other newer players still struggling to get into this. As for things I'm still learning, I would like to get into fractal/raid content more as a newbie. Thanks!

4 hours ago, HoshiMoshi.5410 said:

Hi! I recently came back to the game, would love to join the guild! 

Thank you!

4 hours ago, Citizen Snips.5438 said:

Hello The Guard! I'm returning player and for the last few months have been struggling to find the right community to get back into all the content GW2 has to offer. I'm hoping to find a guild that actually operates as a guild and does lots of stuff together. You all seem like the community I'm looking for and I'd love to join if you are still accepting people. I have a pretty good knowledge/experience on all the strike missions, most open world content as well as WvW and would love to give back to other newer players still struggling to get into this. As for things I'm still learning, I would like to get into fractal/raid content more as a newbie. Thanks!

Invites sent! Open up your Guild panel and find it there. Welcome in 🙂