<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

The Guard [TG] is a casual PvX (Ferguson's Crossing for WvW) guild recruiting all players looking to join a friendly, social, & fast growing guild! We have 5 full guilds. While for our members it is casual our officers and up are hard at work creating a vibrant and grand experience for all. Here are but a few things we offer:

• At least 25-35 different events run every single week (HP trains, Mastery trains, Spvp, WvW, Guild Missions, Raid progression groups, Raid and Strikes trainings, high and low end Fractals, non gameplay events and so much more!)
  • Several giveaways to show our appreciation to our members including a legendary giveaway 4 times a year!
  • An organized and active Discord with very active text and voice channels
  • Friendly and helpful Officers who are always willing to help out any member
  • A system in place to prevent people from getting lost in the crowd (A risk in all large guilds)
  • An easy process to becoming an Officer (if that is your type of thing) with realistic expectations. We understand that real life comes first!

We take veteran and new players, so if you’re looking for a relaxed place to enjoy all that GW2 has to offer, then TG is the place for you! 

We currently have 8 static raid groups, A strike CM static, a PvP static team and a WvW zerg busting static!
We have several WvW commanders on Ferguson's Crossing where we run several times a week at varying hours for as much coverage as we can do and all types of wvw play from havoc to zerging.  We're looking for experienced WvW players for our core group but still absolutely willing to teach new people!

Reply here and one of our officers will reply to you and get you an invite asap. Do not send me an in game mail, I get a lot as is and may miss yours.

Our monthly newsletter: https://tinyurl.com/TGAprilNewsletter22

Edited by Arcadius.1247
  • Like 14
  • Haha 1

Nothing like getting in on a guild building from the ground up. There's a real sense of belonging and community. The GW2 community is already helpful, and it only improves in The Guard. There's a good handful on at any time of the day or night, and a nice variety of new and veteran players.

10/10 would recommend!

This is a great guild! As longtime player whose original guild had disbanded, this was exactly what I was looking for. It's very active, there's stuff going on everyday, and an active Discord server that just makes the community that much tighter.  Agree with the above 10/10 rating. I'm finally running fractals again and even did my first strike missions, after years of mostly trying to get by with just a couple friends who never seemed to be on at the same time.

Edited by jolllly.1320
typo

This guild is a diamond in the rough. It has the friendliest player base of any guild I have ever been a part of in GW2. Not only is the leadership immensely helpful in all aspects of the game but the normal members are also willing to lend a hand for random events or just to show ya how to find a random point of interest. Guild chat is constantly buzzing and the discord is always populated so you never have to play solo unless you want to. Additionally, the discord is heavily customized and setup VERY well, it is a tremendous wellspring of information.  I cannot say enough good things about this community. I count myself very fortunate for finding it. Come check it out, you will not regret it!

There is so much good to say about this guild and the people in it. From the guild leader to all the officers, everyone is supportive and willing to put the time in to help you learn and develop in all aspects of the game. Weekly events and trainings are posted on the guild calendar so you always know when things are happening. Active discord channel for not only GW2 stuff but also just everyday social contact. It's really a friendly gaming community that doesn't pressure you to play the game a specific way. I can't imagine being a part of any other guild. 

Hey. I'd also be interested in joining. I played when the game first released and took several years off, just getting back into things. Mostly PvE at the moment, but I expect I'll try a bit of everything once I level up and get some gear. Thanks!