<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

I would love to join. Been looking for an organized guild since returning to the game after a  long absence.  I mostly have been doing story and open world stuff learning the new builds since i last played. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks 

• Like 1

Just now, Alvah.9251 said:

I would love to join. Been looking for an organized guild since returning to the game after a  long absence.  I mostly have been doing story and open world stuff learning the new builds since i last played. Look forward to hearing from you. Thanks 

Invite sent. Press 'g' to find it. Welcome!

12 minutes ago, MisterCuddles.2378 said:

Hey me and my buddy just started playing GW2. I had played years ago but have not touched the game in years. Were looking to join a guild that can help us learn the game!

10 minutes ago, MisterCuddles.2378 said:

My friend's user is Gucci Waffle.6348

Invites sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard

6 hours ago, Clven.6980 said:

Hello I'm a returnee player (just got back a week ago) and would like to join the guild!

4 hours ago, Morb.6178 said:

Same here, returning to the game, looking to get into more organised group content, would love an invite also.

We help many new and returning players learn types of content they want to learn and be a part of.
I have sent invites to you both. Welcome to TG! 

Ello! Been playing for about a month after being gone awhile and have been working through Living World Season 2, Heart of  Thorns, and Living World Season 3 - Almost done Path of Fire. I Was a Mesmer and a Fighter on the side - Now I am a Necro.

I mostly PvE - dabble in WvW but I've never been good at PvP.  Have never done a Strike or Raid - and have popped my head into a fractal once, solo. I do have an 80 of every class though!