<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hello, I'm interested in joining! I played started playing GW2 a few years ago and was a very casual player until recently. I have only been playing mostly PvE at the moment. I would love to get into raids, fractals and dungeons soon, and probably other things eventually! 

3 hours ago, Buhlayre.8476 said:

Hello, I'm interested in joining! I played started playing GW2 a few years ago and was a very casual player until recently. I have only been playing mostly PvE at the moment. I would love to get into raids, fractals and dungeons soon, and probably other things eventually! 

Invite sent! Press G to find it. 

I am a young man retired, going on 60 this year. love gaming have for the last twenty some odd years. World of Warcraft diehard fan. played about every MMO I think ever made looking for the right one. Just left a big guild, because let me explain! so people don't think i am a guild hopper lol. They were always running higher end content. I have never played this game before. So I want to do all the story to open up content I want. and need to run low level fractals, I want to do it all. sounds greedy I know, but i love having fun. basically there were no or not enough new players. not fault them at all. But I am looking for a guild that I can have a blast with and make some awesome friends. not for sure what server I picked to play on , but don't think it matters from what I read somewhere. I bought the whole package to the game got all new and old content, Was having a very hard time finding groups to even run stuff rarely from time to time. Than my son said its called Guild Wars for a reason, and I had a blonde moment. you have to be in a guild to play this game. Have a level 80 Guardian, 72 Archer, 61elementalist, 20 Reverent. and still got the boosters. for two instant level 80 characters. leveling is the easy part, after 80 is where we all need help. Drop me a message, would love to find the perfect guild or group of people to share and have fun with. P.S. hopefully there's a discord also.

Edited by RedDragon.9012
  • Like 1

Looking to join The Guard.  I'm a part of Shot The Food; have a number of friends already in the guild (IRL buddies) that joined up and have been on me to get an application over here. Friends in the guild are Gigantor22, Burnoracle, and TallGuyinRI.  Give me a shout i'd love to join up and help.  Thanks

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RedDragon.9012 said:

I am a young man retired, going on 60 this year. love gaming have for the last twenty some odd years. World of Warcraft diehard fan. played about every MMO I think ever made looking for the right one. Just left a big guild, because let me explain! so people don't think i am a guild hopper lol. They were always running higher end content. I have never played this game before. So I want to do all the story to open up content I want. and need to run low level fractals, I want to do it all. sounds greedy I know, but i love having fun. basically there were no or not enough new players. not fault them at all. But I am looking for a guild that I can have a blast with and make some awesome friends. not for sure what server I picked to play on , but don't think it matters from what I read somewhere. I bought the whole package to the game got all new and old content, Was having a very hard time finding groups to even run stuff rarely from time to time. Than my son said its called Guild Wars for a reason, and I had a blonde moment. you have to be in a guild to play this game. Have a level 80 Guardian, 72 Archer, 61elementalist, 20 Reverent. and still got the boosters. for two instant level 80 characters. leveling is the easy part, after 80 is where we all need help. Drop me a message, would love to find the perfect guild or group of people to share and have fun with. P.S. hopefully there's a discord also.

We would love you have you. We have all levels of players and all age ranges.  We also have a very active Discord. 
I have sent you an invite. Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

1 hour ago, Fallowheart.2709 said:

Looking to join The Guard.  I'm a part of Shot The Food; have a number of friends already in the guild (IRL buddies) that joined up and have been on me to get an application over here. Friends in the guild are Gigantor22, Burnoracle, and TallGuyinRI.  Give me a shout i'd love to join up and help.  Thanks

I have sent you an invite. Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

Hey, I'd love to join the guild! I've been playing the game since launch and I mainly do fractals, strikes, and WvW on Stormbluff Isle. I've completed a few raid trainings and I'm looking to learn all the raids and strike CM's (May not HT CM yet lol). Looking for some chill experienced gamers that enjoy teaching others. Thanks!

3 hours ago, RyanThomas.4182 said:

Hey, I'd love to join the guild! I've been playing the game since launch and I mainly do fractals, strikes, and WvW on Stormbluff Isle. I've completed a few raid trainings and I'm looking to learn all the raids and strike CM's (May not HT CM yet lol). Looking for some chill experienced gamers that enjoy teaching others. Thanks!

Hey there! We'd love to have you 🙂. Just sent you an invite, which you'll find in the guild panel in-game. I highly recommend you also join our discord once you accept, as that's where you'll find our groups of members for the content you listed the easiest. Welcome in!

• Like 1

18 hours ago, wadopotatoes.6497 said:

Hello, I would like to join the guild. Played the original GWs for years. Been playing wow off and on since. I am very new to GW2 and have no clue what I'm doing. 

18 hours ago, Auralysist.3874 said:

I'd be interested in joining, I've had this game for a long time, but really only just started getting into it. Still a bit lost on what I'm doing atm.

Hello to you both! I've just sent you both invites to join us. In-game, head to your guild panel by pressing G, and you'll find the invite there to accept. Hope you enjoy your time with us and welcome to GW2 🙂

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Toastface.7923 said:

Hey! I'd like to join The Guard. I played quite a bit back in core GW2 and a touch of HoT so I'm coming back to experience all the content I've missed. I'm fairly casual, but have been ramping up my playtime lately 😄

We'd love to have you 😀 You'll find your invite in your guild panel when you log back in. Welcome back to GW2!