<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

5 hours ago, virgildiablo.1682 said:

Hi, could I join?  I just started playing a few weeks ago and decided to stop putting off finding a guild lol.  Interested in all content but so far just have condi virtuoso geared so I'm still working on unlock vendors and masteries and stuff.  Account name is virgildiablo.1862 and ign is Slip Like Freudian if it's needed

We'd love to have you join us just hit g in game to find that invite and welcome. 🙂

Invite please. 5k+ Hours GW1 Vet who stopped GW2 around HoT release (currently finishing it).

Interesting in experiencing all PvE content at least once and I also enjoy PvP (I did smaller scale PvP) but also want to see what WvW has to offer since everyone is constantly going bonkers over it.

I'm on Jade Quarry server. Does this matter? There was something about Megaservers? I'm so lost.

12 hours ago, eXile.7206 said:

Invite please. 5k+ Hours GW1 Vet who stopped GW2 around HoT release (currently finishing it).

Interesting in experiencing all PvE content at least once and I also enjoy PvP (I did smaller scale PvP) but also want to see what WvW has to offer since everyone is constantly going bonkers over it.

I'm on Jade Quarry server. Does this matter? There was something about Megaservers? I'm so lost.

Alright my friend...invite coming your way. And we are on the Storm Bluff Isles server for wvw...the megaserver content is still in the works but if you have a free server change go ahead and use it to get to the storm bluff Isles server so you can partake in WvW with us. We got a great group that does it weekly and we would love to see you there.

I'd like a more involved guild with opportunity to go into raids and strikes as well as WvW more often. Not sure how the five guilds are laidout or if they are due to high player count and hitting a maximum number in game idk about, but it would be nice to join if someone could invite me.

4 hours ago, KawsMeCal.5923 said:

I'd like a more involved guild with opportunity to go into raids and strikes as well as WvW more often. Not sure how the five guilds are laidout or if they are due to high player count and hitting a maximum number in game idk about, but it would be nice to join if someone could invite me.

Well, we do all things together except for guild missions (only because we have to) but we have a very active Discord (optional) where we talk. For all guild events, we post them to all 5 of them.

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

Hello, I just started playing a week ago. So far I have 1 character up to lvl 75 and am looking for a good guild to help figure out the late game stuff for when I finish the personal story. I believe I saw Gwen advertising this guild during the Christmas event, went on here to find out more and it sounds like a good fit for me.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, ALTON.3410 said:

Hello, I just started playing a week ago. So far I have 1 character up to lvl 75 and am looking for a good guild to help figure out the late game stuff for when I finish the personal story. I believe I saw Gwen advertising this guild during the Christmas event, went on here to find out more and it sounds like a good fit for me.

Hi! Sorry if I missed your message then.

1 hour ago, TheFool.9702 said:

Hey, all!

Just wanted to see if y'all were still recruiting new members. Lemme know if you have spot for one more 🙂 thanks!

Always!

44 minutes ago, GodzirraGodzirra.1836 said:

I'm a returning player, would be interested in joining for a community 🙂

Welcome back!

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it. Welcome to The Guard!

10 hours ago, marr.8047 said:

Hi....Another returning player who is keen to join your guild and participate in all that is on offer.

10 hours ago, Jorax.9028 said:

Howdy -- returning player also interested in joining your guild!

Cheers,

5 hours ago, urtv.8791 said:

Returning player here looking for a guild if you're still recruiting.

Hello and welcome all three of you! If you hit g in game you'll find a guild invite waiting for you. Also the discord info can be found in the message of the day. 🙂