<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hello, I'm interested in joining. I'm a returning player and this time around I don't have 6+ hours a day like I used to. So I'd consider myself to be more on the casual side of things -  bit of an achievement hunter and completionist. I'm quite interested in getting into the raiding scene. I've dabbled a little bit in my previous years though nothing serious. Have played many MMO's in the past, raided in WOW, and play a variety of other games when I need to take a break.

Edited by Exclamatory.8351

1 hour ago, RatavaSheffer.1680 said:

Can I get an invite. Vet player, raids and fractals, leggy armor. Walked away from the game for two years. Trying to find a reason to pick it back up.

1 hour ago, Exclamatory.8351 said:

Hello, I'm interested in joining. I'm a returning player and this time around I don't have 6+ hours a day like I used to. So I'd consider myself to be more on the casual side of things -  bit of an achievement hunter and completionist. I'm quite interested in getting into the raiding scene. I've dabbled a little bit in my previous years though nothing serious. Have played many MMO's in the past, raided in WOW, and play a variety of other games when I need to take a break.

Invite sent just hit g in game to find them. Welcome both of you 🙂

2 hours ago, Lithonos.2315 said:

Hey,

I would love to join if you would be willing to have me. I’m just getting back into the game after a lengthy hiatus and I’m looking for an awesome community to be a part of!

1 hour ago, suburbanplankton.1079 said:

Count me in among the throngs who've returned to the game recently.  I actually started back up a couple months ago, so I could finish up  Icebrood Saga - and a several LW chapters I had missed out on - before EoD dropped.  I'm looking to get back into the community, and would love to join you all...

Invites should be sent just hit g in game to find them and welcome 🙂