<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hello! I still got some gearing up to do but I'd like to eventually get into more endgame stuff such as raids, fractals, strikes, etc. Not much of a PvP person but willing to give some WvW a try sometime too. Been looking for a guild so I can dip my toes in some of the content with people I know.

1 hour ago, Firefreezer.8763 said:

Hello. I'm still new to GW2 and reached 80 last week. Pretty lost on what to do first, and how to get decent gear for open world, then raiding later. Would love to join the guild, and any advice is appreciated. Thanks

44 minutes ago, Polygene.1298 said:

Hello! I still got some gearing up to do but I'd like to eventually get into more endgame stuff such as raids, fractals, strikes, etc. Not much of a PvP person but willing to give some WvW a try sometime too. Been looking for a guild so I can dip my toes in some of the content with people I know.

Would love you both to join us see how you feel bout it. Invite sent to both just hit g to find it in game. 🙂

I'm definitely interested in checking things out. Just coming back from a long break from the game and will be starting clean so it would be nice to have a friendly place to call home. If there is a server preference I can move wherever on Wednesday as I haven't really started pushing a character yet.

31 minutes ago, BeardoSchmo.4036 said:

I'm definitely interested in checking things out. Just coming back from a long break from the game and will be starting clean so it would be nice to have a friendly place to call home. If there is a server preference I can move wherever on Wednesday as I haven't really started pushing a character yet.

currently we have no server that we recommend. Sending an invite shortly!

6 minutes ago, Clarity.5069 said:

Just came back to the game after maybe a 9 month break, ultimately stopped playing because of a mixture of real life, and feeling lonely in an MMO haha. Hoping joining a guild can help change the second part!

36 minutes ago, BeardoSchmo.4036 said:

Invites sent. Welcome aboard! 

Hello, Just downloading the base game now.  Only played a few months upon release.  Thought I would give it a proper try this time round, and work out if I want to get the expansions.  Thought I would enquire about joining a guild to make my experience more social.  Please let me know what else I need to do to join.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Drack.3904 said:

Hello, Just downloading the base game now.  Only played a few months upon release.  Thought I would give it a proper try this time round, and work out if I want to get the expansions.  Thought I would enquire about joining a guild to make my experience more social.  Please let me know what else I need to do to join.

Thanks.

Invite sent sorry for the wait. Welcome and just hit g in game to find that invite. 🙂