<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hello! Recently returned player who hasn't really played the game since Living World Season 1. I've been enjoying the game again recently and looking for a guild to learn all the new PvE content with, since I haven't had a chance to experience fractals, raids, and strikes yet. Do you still have space for another recruit? 

30 minutes ago, AdamHimself.3697 said:

Hello! Recently returned player who hasn't really played the game since Living World Season 1. I've been enjoying the game again recently and looking for a guild to learn all the new PvE content with, since I haven't had a chance to experience fractals, raids, and strikes yet. Do you still have space for another recruit? 

Sent invite! 🙂

Hi, I know this post may be rather dated, but I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting.  I've been playing for years but very casually with 1 friend.  Looking to find a group of people to play with and learn new areas of the game I haven't explored yet.  

Edited by Govenor.8649

2 hours ago, Govenor.8649 said:

Hi, I know this post may be rather dated, but I was wondering if you guys are still recruiting.  I've been playing for years but very casually with 1 friend.  Looking to find a group of people to play with and learn new areas of the game I haven't explored yet.  

invited 🙂