<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hi. I'm a snarky, old school gamer gal - I currently identify as a WOW refugee after playing prebeta for an embarrassing decade thereafter. I've not found a new game I could love until GW2; however, I'm a completely inadequate 80 - manually leveled, no easy button but have 20+ years of MMO, RPG experience. I'll need a little mentoring - the builds are a bit crazy but I can be trained. 🙂 I'm super active, I'm a digital hoarder so am a big contributor to the coffers. If I fit, please throw me an invite (currently on Sorrows Furnace but will happily transfer - I'm Mellie#2735 on discord).

1 hour ago, Unfoofoo.4269 said:

Hi. I'm a snarky, old school gamer gal - I currently identify as a WOW refugee after playing prebeta for an embarrassing decade thereafter. I've not found a new game I could love until GW2; however, I'm a completely inadequate 80 - manually leveled, no easy button but have 20+ years of MMO, RPG experience. I'll need a little mentoring - the builds are a bit crazy but I can be trained. 🙂 I'm super active, I'm a digital hoarder so am a big contributor to the coffers. If I fit, please throw me an invite (currently on Sorrows Furnace but will happily transfer - I'm Mellie#2735 on discord).

•  

Sounds like you will fit in just fine with our guild. Lots of us old school snarky gals.  Invite sent! Welcome.

• Like 1

Really interested in getting into strikes and raids as well as getting to meet everyone 🙂 I am in Australia on IoJ, but I work nights so will be present at mostly not weird hours. Been playing for 9 years and play all aspects of game, hopefully Im a good fit. 

snideways.8167 is my ingame

8 hours ago, snideways.8167 said:

Really interested in getting into strikes and raids as well as getting to meet everyone 🙂 I am in Australia on IoJ, but I work nights so will be present at mostly not weird hours. Been playing for 9 years and play all aspects of game, hopefully Im a good fit. 

snideways.8167 is my ingame

invited 🙂

Hey! I'm really interested in getting back into the game! I've been playing on and off ever since the game came out. I never really got around everything GW2 has to show and offer, but I hope to make up for it! 😛 All of my characters are lvl 80 and I've dabbled more or less into the expansions, so I do have most of the basics down, I just get a little bit overwhelmed with all there is to do in the endgame and definitely need some steering in the right direction. 😅

Hopefully, I'm a good fit! Here's my discord if needed: Namyu#2601

1 hour ago, Jarnick.1239 said:

Hey! I'm really interested in getting back into the game! I've been playing on and off ever since the game came out. I never really got around everything GW2 has to show and offer, but I hope to make up for it! 😛 All of my characters are lvl 80 and I've dabbled more or less into the expansions, so I do have most of the basics down, I just get a little bit overwhelmed with all there is to do in the endgame and definitely need some steering in the right direction. 😅

Hopefully, I'm a good fit! Here's my discord if needed: Namyu#2601

Invite sent!