<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hi there,

I am a new player currently focusing on finishing the storyline. Soloing however is slowly becoming very tiresome and I was hoping to join a guild to take it a step further and try different contents available in the game.

Thank you 😄

Edited by kay.5491
Spacing

9 minutes ago, kay.5491 said:

Hi there,

I am a new player currently focusing on finishing the storyline. Soloing however is slowly becoming very tiresome and I was hoping to join a guild to take it a step further and try different contents available in the game.

Thank you 😄

2 hours ago, Pinky.1859 said:

Hi,

I'm a returning player and I am really interested in fractals, strike and raid missions... a bit tired of playing alone too. 

Cheers and Thanks!

INvites sent just hit g in game and welcome. 🙂

2 hours ago, supremePINEAPPLE.6950 said:

Could I get an invite? Long time solo player looking to do some more group stuff.

Just now, ShreddedToast.1938 said:

I'd like to join! I started about five months ago and am currently in a smaller guild but I want to try out harder group content like raids.

Invites sent! Welcome!!

Hey now! I am interested in joining. I am a newer player in the game and was looking for a guild to join. I remember seeing this game a long time ago but never got into it. I was a WoW player for a long time. Finally decided to try out GW2 and glad I did. I currently do a little bit of everything because EVERYTHING seems fun to do in the game lol.