<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

10 hours ago, Noliquin.5317 said:

Im a newer player looking to get into end game content. how does someone go about joining your raid and strike teams?

7 hours ago, GibGobMcGraw.9162 said:

Hello there! Was wondering if you were still accepting people into your guild? I've always been interested in joining one but have always felt like too much of a new player. Have a couple of level 80s and want to branch out but do not know where to start. lol. Thank you for your time! 

2 hours ago, Kaenrae Obscuro.6157 said:

Hey there! A vet from prior to PoF's release who was on haitus until EoD - hoping to see if you're still open for recruiting!

Got a friend who'll want to tag along with me, too.

Invites sent to all three welcome 🙂 Just hit g ingame  to find it 

13 hours ago, Noliquin.5317 said:

Im a newer player looking to get into end game content. how does someone go about joining your raid and strike teams?

We have trainings with sign ups, we also have a number of static groups but those positions are pretty much filled. Members of the static groups provide the trainings for people new to endgame content. 

2 hours ago, oXJerXo.7925 said:

Hey all, I read your guild newsletter and was impressed by all the things going on in the guild and the effort put into the letter. I'd like to apply. 

So glad to hear you were impressed thank you that means a lot. All you need to do is say the word. I've sent an invite in game. So next time you log in hit g and the guild invite will be waiting for you. Discord info can be found in the message of the day. 

20 hours ago, Missrawrtastic.3156 said:

Invites sent to all three welcome 🙂 Just hit g ingame  to find it 

Sweet, thank you!

My friend's tag is Smidgey.9716, if they may join as well. They're very new to the game and have no entered the forums just yet, and are tagging along with me for a lot of the stuff in the game.

2 hours ago, Kaenrae Obscuro.6157 said:

Sweet, thank you!

My friend's tag is Smidgey.9716, if they may join as well. They're very new to the game and have no entered the forums just yet, and are tagging along with me for a lot of the stuff in the game.

also invited your friend! Welcome on in both of you 🙂