<NA> <PvX> >>> The Guard<<< Casual yet organized is recruiting!

Arcadius.1247

Hello! I’ve got a friend in the guild and would like to join in on the fun. I’m a returning playing from long, LONG, ago and am getting back into the game. I have level 80 warrior, guardian, and ranger, along with level 60 necro and rev. Thanks for the read and hoping to play with some of you soon!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Aseity.4350 said:

Hi guys...I've been playing for a few months now. I would like to be a part of a team of players. I leveled to 80 a condi quick FB that I love. Also starting a new Shortbow Renegade. Love to join you all.

Aseity.4350

52 minutes ago, MWegs.3189 said:

Hello! I’ve got a friend in the guild and would like to join in on the fun. I’m a returning playing from long, LONG, ago and am getting back into the game. I have level 80 warrior, guardian, and ranger, along with level 60 necro and rev. Thanks for the read and hoping to play with some of you soon!

Welcome to the guild! Invites have been sent. 

7 hours ago, gigantor.4236 said:

Hi,

I'm a regular player looking for a guild to play in. Myself and another two people are interested in joining. In fact I think you invited Burnoracle already. 😎

Blip Knobberknocker - Asura Engineer

Hello! I invited you so that you could be with your friend. 
welcome on in to TG! 😄  

Hi, I am the "third pal" of BurnOracle and Gigantor's...If you don't hold that against me, could I get an invite as well please? 😄

I'm a Long-Term Commitment title holder and the three of us play almost every night. Thanks!

17 hours ago, burnoracle.4021 said:

Hi, me and two of my pals play pretty regularly and we are looking for a guild.  How do we join up?  Thanks!! - Tom

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TallGuyInRI.8537 said:

Hi, I am the "third pal" of BurnOracle and Gigantor's...If you don't hold that against me, could I get an invite as well please? 😄

I'm a Long-Term Commitment title holder and the three of us play almost every night. Thanks!

invite sent 😄 welcome on in! 

On 6/4/2022 at 12:24 AM, cor.7653 said:

hello i would like an invite 🙂 i mostly play wvw (on SF) but have been trying to get in to more endgame PvE content, i do strikes a lot and raid trainings through RA whenever i can 

20 hours ago, Hordolur.4239 said:

Hello, I would like to join

19 hours ago, Redrunner NL.9537 said:

Invite sent! Press 'g' to find it and welcome to The Guard!