Magic Find Not Calculating Correctly??

Maybe I am miss understand how MF works but it seems to be off.My base unaltered MF is 162 (Yes, i have a long way to go)I have the I have the Magical Enrichment that Grants me 20% (Should be 32)I'd the Effect of Guild Research that gives me 10% (Should be 16)As well as Celebration which should give 100% MF (Should be 162)

Which should produce a MF of 372% Instead I am getting 292% or some 80% of MF or over 21%Am I calculating something wrong or is something off.

Base MF is already expressed in % (other MF are the same modifier). It's not base MF + (base MF x MF from other source)/100 = total MF %. : NO it's not that : It's base MF + MF from other source = total MF % (162+20+10+100=292%) So MF modifier is calculated correctly to answer your question. And for example with 300% MF you boost by a modifier 300/100= 3 (by 3) the basic loot chance (example 0.001% chance to loot a prec become then 0.001x3=0.003% chance) MF become irrelevant when you drop chests and bags as opening them do not result in a modifier application of %chance to boost the items drop chance provided by the containers (except few exceptions).

Archived