S4 The Crystal Dragon mission camera issue

During the Crystal Dragon mission in LW S4 after hitting Kralkatorrik with the 3 resonance crystals and after he breathes the brand at Braham, Caithe and I the camera goes all spastic and starts shaking all over the place until I close the game and restart. I tried disabling DX11 - didn't work. Turned down all graphics settings to the absolute lowest which seemed to work once but didn't work the second time. Anyone else having this issue?

• Like 1

Happened to me during that fight too, when I had to attack Kralkatorrik's eye. Disabling camera shake under General Options and Camera Settings solved the problem, but enabling it back again made the camera go all crazy again.
Also, it started as a weak and long camera shake, thought it was part of the battle, but it got more and more intense over time, like it was stacking screen shakes with every new attack Kralkatorrik did.

Edited by Tesche.5423
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Tesche.5423 said:

Happened to me during that fight too, when I had to attack Kralkatorrik's eye. Disabling camera shake under General Options and Camera Settings solved the problem, but enabling it back again made the camera go all crazy again.
Also, it started as a weak and long camera shake, thought it was part of the battle, but it got more and more intense over time, like it was stacking screen shakes with every new attack Kralkatorrik did.

Thanks bunches! That worked.

• 1 month later...

A friend of mine experienced that issue today, and witnessed the same thing, the camera shakes became so strong and quick the screen was completely unreadable and it became impossible to naviguate. A clean install did not solve the problem, only deactivating the camera shake solved it. Exiting the mission also gave the camera a mini jitter until relogging.

I believe something in that mission might be fundamentally broken.

• Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
On 9/23/2021 at 10:51 PM, Tesche.5423 said:

THANK YOU! for telling how to stop the rotation! I've been struggling with this for years, ever since All or Nothing was released. This thread started long after I tried to find a solution, and I sorta forgot about it, suffering through the bug when it appeared (often, not every time). In fact, I basically had to learn to do it "blind". Thanks for giving me my eyes (read: sanity) back! Also thanks to others replying, suggesting to restart the game before turning camera shake back on. 😄 

• 1 month later...

I had this problem and disabling camera shake did fix the problem. Funny thing is the camera fixes itself IF you die during the fight, but if you rez the camera shake also returns. Also going back to character select will cause the issue to remain outside of the instance.

Finishing the fight causes the camera shake during and throughout the cinematic. Probably needs to verify a camera shake = 0 somewhere in the code of the end of this fight needs to actually stop the camera from shaking (possibly going out of bounds or inside the environment)

Edited by Hsanrb.1570

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2021 at 5:51 PM, Tesche.5423 said:

Thanks man. It worked for me.