Looking for an Aus Active Guild

WinterCatalyst.5283

Hello there

I am known as Lamb, and am a veteran player of guild wars 2 looking for a friendly, small and active oceanic guild. My former guild has been quite inactive for some time and spending a lot of time in game on my own has made me really want to get into an active guild once again.

If you have a guild that wouldn't mind having another member that would be awesome!

Thankyou

Lamb

Hello!

If you're looking for a familiar guild (PvX) where you actually feel like a part of it, keep reading!

We're a small community (currently 50 people, we all know each other very well) and created a guild about a week ago.

We're a small, active and cozy guild. We do not wanna be one of those guilds which are only used as LFG. We're all getting along very well, spend time together and are supporting each other. We are looking for people who are looking for the same thing and don't only just wanna win a few guildies, but actually friends to laugh with.

We have often evenings we play card games online (like cards against humanity) or pictionary. Or simply chat and have fun. Whatever we just feel like at that point, and enjoy our time.

Currently we're working on the guild hall upgrades and we're looking for people which would also be ready to pitch in and build with us a community which will last.

We want everyone to be happy and try to do our part in that. We're part of an alliance with 3 other guilds, which we have daily events with. Those events rotate weekly, so we have a lot of guild activities too. We're still working on certain schedules and planning events, certain things have to be determined still.

If you're interested in a chatty, chill guild and also are happy pitching in, then message me on discord: Midna Le Fay#6535, ingame katkota. 7956 or simply type below if you're interested.

If there are any questions, feel free to ask!

Much love

Kat

• 3 months later...

@WinterCatalyst.5283 said:Hello there

I am known as Lamb, and am a veteran player of guild wars 2 looking for a friendly, small and active oceanic guild. My former guild has been quite inactive for some time and spending a lot of time in game on my own has made me really want to get into an active guild once again.

If you have a guild that wouldn't mind having another member that would be awesome!

Thankyou

Lamb

Hey Lamb, How did you go here??? I find myself at times in a very similar position.

Archived