Major Trait : Saint of zu Heltzer Animation

MatyrGustav.6210

"Major Trait : Saint of zu Heltzer 

Your endurance bar and the cost of dodging are reduced, but the affected area is increased. You now heal allies in an area when you land instead of dealing damage. Outgoing healing is increased for a period of time upon landing.

Saint of zu Heltzer (6s): 20% Healing Increase to Others. 

Endurance Maximum Reduced: 50"

Thoroughly enjoyed this trait since I'm a healer through and through. The only thing i had a problem with was the animation. Seeing my character break the ground in order to heal seemed wild to me. I would definitely like the animation changed just for the healing version. 

My wishful thinking for a new dodge heal would be a Mist teleport. The animation and frames would be the same, just the look of it would be different. Instead of jumping you would turn into mist and vanish. Your character would be Vanished the same amount of time as the jump. You would reappear from mist healing yourself and those around you with the same ending character animation spinning  weapon out of the ground. 

Healing mists 🙂

I know vindicator needs work, and by no means stating this is more important than other things that need work. Just wanted to add some minor aesthetic feedback for the devs.

Edited by MatyrGustav.6210
  • Thanks 2