[EU][PvE] Dawn of Solace is looking for new members, casual friendly with Discord and active VC

Homunculus.5432

Who are we: We are a new guild just starting out so all kinds of members are welcome the main goal here is to Progress the guild whilst making new allies doing dungeons, raids, fractals, guild missions and helping each other achieve whatever it is we want out of the game.

contact: You can either add me in the game for a guild invite Homunculus.5432 or on discord and we can talk more ikkryp#9347

• Like 1

Who are we: We are a new guild just starting out so all kinds of members are welcome the main goal here is to Progress the guild whilst making new allies doing dungeons, raids, fractals, guild missions and helping each other achieve whatever it is we want out of the game.

contact: You can either add me in the game for a guild invite Homunculus.5432 or on discord and we can talk more ikkryp#9347

Hey, to whom this may concern! \o

I'm Elithur and I come here looking to make a couple long lasting friends, to hang and play with and a group for T4 Fractals. (I want to push my personal rank and complete 99 and 100 for the infusion!)

I suffer from some physical conditions and some times my hands are "potato" in operating the keyboard, I also hope I can find understanding and patience in someone, instead of frustration and anger.

Nice to make your acquaintance. 
Here's to meeting some of you soon! o7

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Elithur.2671 said:

Hey, to whom this may concern! \o

I'm Elithur and I come here looking to make a couple long lasting friends, to hang and play with and a group for T4 Fractals. (I want to push my personal rank and complete 99 and 100 for the infusion!)

I suffer from some physical conditions and some times my hands are "potato" in operating the keyboard, I also hope I can find understanding and patience in someone, instead of frustration and anger.

Nice to make your acquaintance. 
Here's to meeting some of you soon! o7

Hey Elithur o/

Just logged off for the night but have added you to my friends list and will send you a guild invite tomorrow 🙂

We are still trying to build up our guild and do more tasks as a guild and some of us have been mentioning doing Fractals so sounds good to me! 

All understood about your conditions, wouldn't be a problem with us, always a laugh over here rather than anything else (we hang out in discord so happy for you to join that too).

We'll speak tomorrow if you're online 🙂 

Jv